Graduation Card Inspiration

It’s that time of year again. Or, rather, the end of that time of year… graduation time! So, as the deemed card-maker for my family, of course I got some orders for graduation cards. And I’d like to share with you my favorite graduation card I have made yet!

This card is very simple, but also modern and cute. Here I have 2 cards, in different colors. I made these for high school graduate twins.





(by the way, I apologize for the slightly blurry photos. I should have taken one closer up. So in case you can't tell, it says 'Congratulations GRAD') 


I’ll just note that the cards I share on here are inspiration, and will not come with instructions on how to make one. I usually just make my cards according to a photo, and not to instructions. So, if you think you would find instructions on how to make cards helpful, please let me know and I will consider including instructions on future cards.


Congratulations to all the grads out there!

Comments

  1. instructions would be really helpful thanks a million

    -anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, whoops! I commented below but deleted the comment so I could 'reply' to your comment instead, but it's still down there, just saying that I deleted the comment. Well anyway, thanks for your feedback! I am leaning towards just doing photos, but I'll take your feedback into consideration.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. By the way, Anna, I was wondering... how did you discover my blog? I had only shared it with 1 person so your comment came as kind of a surprise to me! Thanks for reading and commenting, though!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let everyone know, I'm having a few minor mess-ups on the blog so I'm trying to get those resolved now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!