Welcome to my Blog!

Hi, and welcome to my blog, Sour Cream and Chips! I am a daughter of the One true Lord, and lover of playing the piano and flute, writing, making things, and sour cream.

I love sour cream.

Sour cream is awesome, and when there’s no sour cream, I might as well say that there is nothing to eat for lunch. Nachos dipped in sour cream, tortillas spread with cheese and sour cream, and chips dipped in – can you guess? Sour cream! “Sour cream and chips” is a phrase I use every day. Sour cream is the best.

But, why did I name my blog Sour Cream and Chips?

It defines my personality. And that is what blog posts will be about – things I enjoy. To give you an idea, posts might include things that have to do with piano, flute, crafts, and more. So, you never know what might be posted on any given day!

Just to give you a heads up, I am hoping on getting a permanent layout chosen soon, but may experiment a bit first. So if there is any confusion about any changes, this is why J

Well, I can’t wait to begin this blogging adventure. Please join me!

Comments