Pink Glitter Birthday Card Inspiration

Hey y’all! Today I want to show you this adorable pink and green glittery birthday card.




I just took a card that already had the floral design on it, added a strip of some glittery tape (kind of like washi-tape) and a 3D-type butterfly sticker (my next job is to find out what they’re really called!). I finished by stamping in pink, ‘happy birthday’ on a piece of white cardstock paper, and then gluing it to the card.

I’m not really sure if this card would be categorized as awesome or weird. Personally, I think it’s really cute. I know that I would love to give and receive this card for birthdays. But others may feel differently because the layout is different than what you would expect. Despite the odd layout, though, I really like the pink and green glittery-ness.


What do you think about this card?

Comments

  1. I think this is my favorite card, besides the Christmas button wreath one, that one's my tied for favorite! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!