Card Inspiration // Button Wreath

Howdy!  It’s been a while since I’ve done a card inspiration post, hasn’t it?  So today I wanted to share with you a card my friend and I created a few months back.  I had a small container of Christmas buttons that I wanted to use, so this cute card was the perfect option!  If you’re a crafter, you probably already have some buttons lying around.  Time to gather them up!


Because I’ve been making cards for several years now, I just put the buttons in a circle without measuring anything.  But if you are just beginning, I suggest getting a cup out, tracing around the mouth with a pencil, and then putting the buttons on that to create a more precise wreath.


HINT**glue the flattest side of the button on the paper.  This will help it stick better.


Let me know what you think!


Comments