Thankful Things 2/6

Hey y’all!  It’s about time for another Thankful Things post, don’t you think?  I truly have so much to be thankful for.  So many amazing things have happened in the past couple months, and I look forward to sharing these happenings with you.

I am thankful for…

This beautiful passage, Titus 3:5-7 (KJV).


A beautiful conclusion to the best Bible Quiz season yet.  God did far more than we could ever have imagined or expected.  Best of all, my siblings and I have committed hundreds more verses to memory!

A much-overdue hair trim.

Curls!  Before and after the cutting of the hair.



Leggings and boots -- my outfit staples for the freezing days.  Here are a couple cute outfits that work great for cooler days.




New books.  Here are a couple that have been on my To-Read list for a while!


Beautiful skies and the passages they bring to mind.


Writing new hymn tunes as part of my Song Writing class.

A gorgeous 70-degree day after weeks of chilly temperatures.  On this particular day, my sister and I enjoyed a celebratory lunch for a Bible Quiz award she received, and then parked atop a parking garage to get this peaceful view.


French pigtail braids.

Delicious frozen yogurt, topped with strawberries, brownie chunks, chocolate sprinkles, and crushed peanut butter cups.  YUM!


When your go to school after Christmas break and your WiFi connects automatically.  My laptop gave me fits beforehand when I tried to connect.  Obviously, I was sorely missed over break. :)


The gift of life.  My heart is broken over all the recent abortion talk with the New York decision.

Valentines cards!  Here are just a couple favorites I made as part of a card order.



My kalimba.


Journaling in the evenings.

Peaceful desk areas.


Ice skating date with my oldest brother.

Quick photo shoots with a new photo app.




Daily 1-second videos, a new practice inspired by this lovely lady.  So far I have had difficulty sticking with only 1 video a day, so at the end of this month, I may have a rather long video. ;)

Milkshakes.  Because it’s not enough to just mention frozen yogurt. :)


The truth that God never fails us.  He never leaves us, never forsakes us, never stops loving us.  Isn't that amazing?

New pens to add to my collection.


This new video up on my YouTube channel.  I’ve had the music for Yiruma’s River Flows in You for a while now and decided to break it out for a video.  I also recently hit 30 subscribers on my channel!


What about you, friends?  What are you thankful for today?


Comments

  1. I enjoyed this post, Grace! Your piano playing is so beautiful. My sister really likes River Flows in You, and she was able to play it, at least half of it. :)
    I am thankful for family and for how wonderful my Jesus is.

    love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed this! Thank you so much -- you're too sweet! River Flows in You is sooo beautiful; I'm glad your sister got to play some of it!
      Those are amazing things to be thankful for!

      Delete
  2. Great post!!! :D YOUR HAIR IS SO PRETTY!!!!! (Yay for red-heads!!!) xD Is it naturally curly?
    Before You Meet Prince Charming is a great book! :D And those pens are so cute!
    Also, I love your photoshoot! The middle picture is my favorite! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosy! Unfortunately, no, my hair is not naturally curly :( It does have a little bit of wave if I style it just right (with the right routine, products, no brushing, etc.), but it's not much so I don't do that often.

      Delete
  3. Your kalimba is really neat looking! Do you play it with a stick or your hands? The cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You play kalimba with just your thumbs, actually! :) If you'd like to see a video of me playing it, there is one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64QW6V_67Lc&t=5s

      Delete
  4. Hello, Grace!

    I enjoyed this post! There are so many things I'm thankful for, I can't even count on my hand. �� I'm just so glad I have God to hank for all the things He does for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!