New Beginnings, New Blog!

Happy New Year!  It’s 2020!  I hope all y’all are having a great start to your new year, and I pray it will be one filled with much joy, growth, and blessing.

  As I’m sure you can tell by the title of this post, there’s a major blog change happening!  I am thrilled to FINALLY announce a change of web address for Grace Notes.  This change has been a long time incoming.  The old address is getting very annoying to share (sour cream and chips… random, much?) and I am more motivated than ever to make blogging an area of “excellence” in my life this year.

  Beginning today, I will no longer be maintaining my blog at this site.  Instead, I will be switching over to my new address at bygracenotes.blogspot.com.   More information about changes is posted there.  I hope you will join me on this new blogging journey in 2020!



Comments

  1. How exciting, Grace!! This is so awesome! I'm checking out your new site now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled across this from Alyssa's blog (Here is Love) and I have to jump over to a different one??
    It's okay haha. Hope your new one goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, my apologies! Thanks for coming on over!

      Delete
  3. Hi Grace. I can't comment on your new blog. It won't go through. - Kiara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiara! Thank you for letting me know -- it should be working now! The default setting was only letting users using Google Accounts to comment. Now it should allow anonymous comments as well :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you!♥️. - Kiara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!