Card Inspiration // Get Well Soon

Hey y’all!  Over the past few months I have acquired quite a bit more supplies and have upgraded my cards to the next level, so to speak.  Unfortunately, I have not taken any card photos of these new-and-improved ones yet, so we’re going to have to just examine another old one for now :)

Although it was so easy to make, I think this card makes the cut more than others, partly because of it having the simplicity of plain black-and-white with simple yet elegant patters.


I started off with putting a simple black-and-white patterned paper on the white card.  Then I punched three decorative-edged squares out of another black-and-white paper.  Lastly, I printed out the “Get Well Soon” sign and glued it in the middle.  TA-DA: a simple but pretty Get Well card!



Comment below and let me know what you think!  Do you have any other ideas for get-well cards?

Comments