Blog Changes (Part One)

Hey everyone!  In case you haven’t noticed… the blog has changed a little bit! :)  I’ve officially renamed the blog Grace Notes and designed it around that theme.  I have not yet been able to make a new web address, so keep using the old one for now, please.  I will keep you all posted on when the web address change actually occurs (aka, “part two” of this post).  Also, the blog is still undergoing construction, so bear with me on that ;)  You may notice a few changes here and there for the next little while.  The about page is the next on my list to update.  The photo page, however, just got a bit longer, so go check that out!



Happy April, y’all! 

Comments

  1. Oooo...! Pretty! ;) Everything looks great right now and I love the new name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm loving this, it looks amazing! And I adore the name of course ;) The pictures were so pretty that you added! I'm glad you added some! :) Looking forward to hearing the new web address!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella! I'm glad you like the name ;) Thanks for looking at the photos! I was super excited to finally get more up on the page!

      Delete
  3. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)April 6, 2017 at 7:57 PM

    Very pretty! I can't wait till it's finished! :D The changes are exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Livy! Yes, the changes are very exciting, I agree :)

      Delete
  4. I love the changes you made to your blog! Especially the music theme! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Joy! Theme-ing my blog to music was pretty awesome... I was super excited when I realized that Grace Notes was such a great name (and musical!) for my blog :)

      Delete
  5. I like the changes, especially he new background ;).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!