Thankful Things 11/20

Hey y’all!  Considering that its Thanksgiving week and I’m overdue for a blog post, I figured that today I’d share with you some of the things I’m thankful for right now!  Truly, I have so much to be thankful for.  God is SO, so good!

I’m thankful for…

Color.


Mini Hershey bars.


Christmas songs in the key of e minor.

Some Bible time things.



Washi-tape.


Playing a duet with one of my favorite pianists.

Sisters + photo-shoots = new blog photos (!!)


Beautiful waterfalls.


Chocolate Hazelnut Wafers.


My grandma’s pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.

The children I work with.

Loose Christmas lettering.


Sibling dates.

Piano performance opportunities.

Photographing cool instrument angles.


Dutch braids and messy buns.

Perfect waffles.

Seeing old friends for the first time in years.

Tape.  You can never have enough. :)


Hamburgers.

French fries sprinkled with basil (Seriously SO YUMMY).

Reaching my goal of 40 blog posts this year (yippee!).




What are YOU thankful for today?

Comments

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)November 22, 2017 at 9:20 PM

    I loved this post, it's so important to reflect of what we are thankful for! Some things I am thankful for are: hot showers, winter hats, enthralling books, Jesus' ultimate sacrifice for us, God's Word, religious freedom, the ability to be educated, technology, beautiful Christmas music, adorable animals, craft supplies, and so much more!
    Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Livy -- reflecting on what God has given us is SO important! Those are wonderful things to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving, girl! I'm thankful for you!

      Delete
  2. I love this post and all your pictures! A few of the things I am thankful for are memories, friends, time off school, my family, and notebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh love this! And YES you can never have enough tape xD And wow yay! Congrats on 40 blog posts this year, that's awesome :D Love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!