Christmas Shopping Favorites


Hey y’all!  We’re officially entering Christmas season!  Who is as excited about Christmastime this year as I am?! ;)  With Christmas season also comes the all-time-consuming ordeal of shopping and finding the *perfect* gift for your friends and loved ones.  I’m here today to share with you some of my personal favorites for online Christmas shopping.  I hope these ideas are helpful to someone out there! ;)

Coffee Helping Missions.  Buying from Coffee Helping Missions is a win-win because you get great, fairly-traded coffee while supporting a missionary of your choice!  I bought my mom coffee last year from Coffee Helping Missions, and was able to support a missionary friend through that purchase!  If you don’t know anyone serving through Biblical Ministries Worldwide, please consider supporting the Mayfield Family (Jeff and Lisa), on their way to Ecuador.

The Amazima Store.  There is just something special about buying from an organization that supports missions, isn’t there?  The Amazima store is another great place to Christmas shop for the special people in your life.  They have lots of gorgeous handmade jewelry to choose from, or you can purchase one of Katie’s books, Kisses From Katie or Daring to Hope, to gift a friend.





Time for Truth or another one of the Bontrager Family Singer’s CDs.  Now until December 15, these CDs are on a 25% off sale, so if you know someone who loves a good mix of hymns, Southern Gospel, and bluegrass, this would be a fantastic gift!  I bought my brother a Bontrager CD for his birthday one year, and now my whole family enjoys listening to the Bontrager Family Singers.

Books from Isabella Morganthal.  Isabella has 5 published titles: “I Dare You,” “The King’s Princess: A Magazine Compilation,” “Worth It All,” “Yes, You Can,” and “Journey of Faith.”  One of her books might just be the perfect gift for a friend! (Note: this link takes you to Isabella's website.  You can also search her name and titles directly on Amazon.)



Girl Defined.  Girl Defined Ministries is offering all their merchandise for a limited time only; choose from T-shirts, verse cards, and more.  But, hurry now – products are limited and they close down shop on December 9!

Shutterfly.  My mom has used Shutterfly for years to make family yearbooks and calendars for extended family members.  Just recently I created an account for myself, and was able to knock out gifts for 3 people on my list!  Shutterfly offers tons of personalized items, from framed photos to pillows to cutting boards to mousepads – all personalized with your own photos and/or words – and they also have sales and freebies often.

Or, if you’re up to the task, DIY it!  Click here for a list of DIY projects you can do. :)


I’d love to hear from you below!  Comment and let me know, what are YOUR Christmas shopping favorites this year?  Or, what is something on your wishlist? ;)



Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, arranged by Gina Sprunger.

Comments

  1. Thanks for these cool ideas, Grace!!! :D ~Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Grace!

    Thanks for the suggestions! I'm going to check them out. My favorite Christmas shopping favorites include Amazon, Target, and Walmart.--On my wish-list is Christian living books! Thanks for the post. :)

    ~ Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find the resources helpful, Hope! I love Amazon, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!