Happy New Year 2019

Well y’all, it’s officially 2019.  Another year has come and gone, and here we stand at the brink of a brand new year.

That’s 365 days.
That’s 52 weeks.
That’s 12 months.
That’s 4 seasons.

And just like they were way back in the days when Lamentations was written, His mercies are still new every morning.  His compassion never fails.  His faithfulness is still great.


“It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.” – Lamentations 3:22-23, KJV

God was faithful in 2018, and He will be faithful in 2019.  We may not know what will happen this year, but He does.  He’s already there.  He sees every trial, heartache, and struggle we will face.  But yet, He also ordains forgiveness, restoration, and new beginnings.

Friend, entrust this year to your Savior.  Sometimes it can be daunting and scary, standing on the brink of a brand new year, wondering what lies ahead.  But rest assure, God is still good and He will be with you every step of the way.



Here are 2 songs I listened to last night during my time with God that I found very helpful to meditate on as the New Year approached:

Also, be on the lookout for another YouTube video coming soon from Grace Notes!

Thank you so much for joining me daily this week on the blog.  Please feel free to go back and comment on any or all of the posts -- I'd love to hear your thoughts on 2018 and the New Year.

Happy New Year, friends.  May God do exceedingly far above what you could ever ask for or dream of in 2019.


"If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing." - 1 Corinthians 13:2, NIV

Comments

  1. Hey, happy new year! (Sorry, I'm a bit late in commenting...) You're right, God has been SO faithful, and always will be. Also, that pic of you is so beautiful!!! <3
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!