Summer Plans

Hey y’all!  Just wanted to check in quickly and let you know about some things going on this summer.


  Many of you may not be aware that this summer I volunteered and was accepted to work at a Christian camp in Ohio.  I will be there for 3 weeks; 2 weeks I will spend as a counselor and the other week I will be working in the kitchen.  As soon as I get back home, I will be off to music camp for an additional week and then taking a short trip out of state.

  This all being said, during my absence things may get a little quiet here on the blog!  I hope to have several posts scheduled for the summer, but I may be delayed in answering comments (please don’t let this deter you from sharing your thoughts!).

  I can’t wait to see what God will do this summer!  If you think about it, please keep me, the camp staff, and the campers in your prayers.  Pray for the Holy Spirit to work in many lives.  Pray that God would give the workers wisdom, strength, and courage.  Pray for safety and health.  We cannot do this without the Lord’s help!  Your prayers are invaluable.

  I’d love to hear about your summer plans below!  Please share!  How can I be in prayer for you over the summer?

Comments