Card Inspiration // Blue Snowflakes

Hey there!  It’s been a while, hasn’t it?  With the weather being so cold yesterday, I have decided to begin revealing Christmas cards to give you a head start on your Christmas craftiness!  For today, the featured card reflects more on winteriness than Christmas, with blue as the main color.  This card was so fun to make, for me personally, so I can’t wait to share it with you!


See?  Doesn’t that remind you of snow and the chill in the air?  Although it doesn’t give off a “warm” feeling exactly, I think this is a suitable Christmas card.

Here’s a close-up photo of the snowflakes…


I punched out 2 snowflakes from white paper, and colored the smaller one in with a blue glitter marker I have.  It would be easier just to punch the small one out of blue paper, but I like using the marker better because it’s sparkly!


What do you think of this wintery card?  Also, looking forward to Thanksgiving and the Christmas season and just generally, what types of posts would you like to see on this blog?



P.S. I’m sorry for the lack of blogging lately.  Hopefully soon I will get around to sharing some of my Thankfulness Record things!

Comments