Autumn Thankfulness Challenge Update #1

Hey y’all!  It’s Thursday again!  Honestly, I didn’t have anything prepared for blogging today… so I’m just going to share with you the things I recorded this week for the ATC (Autumn Thankfulness Challenge).  So here goes…


9/23 – my music teachers – I take piano and flute from 2 different wonderful people and their instruction and friendship are such a blessing to me!  Especially since music is my passion and the gift that I believe the Lord has given me, my music teachers play a big part in my education and life!  I am so thankful for them!

9/24 – friendship – loyal friendships are truly a blessing!

9/25 – chocolate chips – THEY ARE AWESOME!  Need I say more?  Check out my S’mores Dip post if you want to make something delicious with chocolate chips! :)

9/26 – raindrops – this reminds of the song from The Sound of Music:  “Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens…”  Raindrops are lovely, despite the fact that we are expecting 8 to 12 inches of them in the next few days :)

9/27 – church – about 6 years ago, the Lord brought my family to our church.  We are blessed with such a wonderful church family!

9/28 – paper – when I see blank paper, it is like my mind can’t soak it up.  I cannot resist a clean sheet of blank paper.  I immediately think of how I can do something with it… that is the writer coming out in me :)

9/29 – the Bible – this is one thing at the top of my list!  We don’t realize just how blessed we are to have this book still available to us to read and study!  Let’s make a point to read and study and meditate and memorize this book while we still have it!  For some memorizing tips, read this post.

9/30 – siblings – siblings are such a blessing!  I have 6 of them and I am constantly thankful that my parents chose to have this many!  Now I can’t wait to see how many siblings-in-law I will get! :)



Okay, that’s all for now, folks!  Make sure to comment below with what you are thankful for!

Comments

  1. I agree on the paper!

    a fellow author,
    minionlover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah :) Paper is just too awesome!!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!