Recipe // S'mores Dip

Hey folks!  All you s’mores lovers are going to LOOOVVVEEE my post today!  It’s s’mores dip!  I made it for the very first time on Friday and it was absolutely divine!

My mom and I had seen it on Pinterest (we are Pinterest fans, can you tell?), and ever since then we’ve been dying to try it.  Well, we finally got the ingredients and remembered the s’mores dip, and my mom told me to come whip it up for us.  Of course, I didn’t need a second invitation!  I went at it, making a change or 2 to the recipe, and within 15 minutes it was done and devoured!



We had already started eating away at it when I realized that this would be a perfect thing to post on my blog!  So I quickly ran to my mom to ask her for her phone to take pictures with.  I had a hard time peeling hands away from the dip long enough to snap a pic or two, so in some of these you’ll see some hands.


Oh, and just to let you know, this is a big milestone for me.  It’s one of the first things I have made in the kitchen without burning something or turning it into a disaster, so I’m quite proud of myself :-)


Have I made you hungry yet?  Okay, guys, I’ll stop keeping you in suspense.  Here’s the recipe…

S’mores Dip

  Chocolate chips
  Big marshmallows
  Graham crackers

Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.  Take skillet (or pan) and cover the bottom with chocolate chips.  Cut (or pull) the marshmallows in half and lay on top of the chocolate chips, cut-side down.  Put in oven for 6-9 minutes, or until the marshmallows are golden brown on top.  Break graham crackers into halves to dip with.  Enjoy!


I read several recipes for S’mores dip, but none of them were as simple as my own ;)  All the rest used additional ingredients that didn’t seem necessary to me, so I just made this one, and it was perfectly heavenly!

Have you ever tried S’mores dip before?  Comment to let me know what you think!

Comments