My Bucket List

Hey everyone!  Today I’m doing something very casual and fun here on the blog.  Instead of sharing inspiration or something worthwhile (ha), I thought I’d just go a bit crazy and share with you my “bucket list” (aka: my list of very random and sometimes-crazy things that I will most likely never do).  Well actually, most of these aren't THAT bad... Okay, are you ready for some fun? ;)  Here we go!


1. Write a Book

2. Play Trampoline Volleyball.  That is, if it’s even real!  I just saw a picture on Pinterest and thought “WOW, I’d so love to do that!!” So if trampoline volleyball actually exists, I will find out where!

3. Go on Mission Trip.  I’ve already been on one, but I’d love to go on more!

4. See the Statue of Liberty

5. Visit Niagara Falls

6. Cook Thanksgiving/Christmas Dinner… although this gal doesn’t even really like too cook!  Hahaha!

7. Own a Typewriter.  I’ve dreamt of this for years!

8. Become a Photographer.

9. Play Glow-in-the-Dark Volleyball.  Yes, I am a big fan of weird volleyball things, aren’t I? ;)

10. Learn How to Play Violin.  And oboe…. And guitar… and viola… and pretty much every other instrument in the world.

11. Bake Every Recipe in a Cookbook.  Again, another thing that hopefully will awaken the chef in me (that I didn’t know existed) :)

12. Be a Disney Princess for a Day.  The only one I think I even closely resemble would be Anna from Frozen… hmm…

13. Volunteer at Give Kids the World Village.  After my amazing experience at GKTW, I’d love to go back and bless others in the same way I was blessed there!

14. Get Pied in the Face.  Am I the only one this crazy??  Because I seriously want to do this :)

15. Adopt.  Oh yes, I would love to adopt one day!

16. Grow My Hair Really Long.

17. Be a Bridesmaid.

18. Publish a Hymn Arrangement Collection

19.  Have my own Music Group

20. Participate in a Color Slip-N-Slide or Color Run


Of course, I have other little things that I think would be cool to do too (like tie-dye, send a message in a bottle, go white water rafting, and other things) but for now I’m keeping my list down to 20 because if I continued, this might be a loonnnggg post! :)


I’m excited to hear what is on YOUR bucket list!!  Please comment and let me know! :)


Comments

  1. I really enjoyed this post, everything on there sounds so fun! You know, I don't have a bucket list, but I do have things that I really hope to do some day! I think I am going to write one soon! I really want to be a bridesmaid and go on a mission trip too! I was wondering, what is Give Kids the World Village??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, Olivia! I'd love to see your list when you write it!! :)
      Oh wow... I don't know where to begin with explaining what GKTW is! xD I might have to write a post on it or something ;) But to sum it up... well, nope, I'm sorry, that ain't possible xD I'll try to explain more in my next letter, or I'll do a post on it. If you'd like to see the website though, it is www.gktw.org.

      Delete
  2. You have a fun bucket list! I would enjoy doing a lot of those things, too. The only one I've done is going to Niagara Falls, and that was really great. I don't have an official bucket list, but I would like to learn alto clef and learn how to draw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joy! I'm sure Niagara Falls is beautiful - I really want to go someday!! :)
      Oh yes, I would like to learn how to draw too!! I used to, but it's been a LONG time and I'm sure my stick figures even look pitiful! xD

      Delete
  3. Nice! I guess I'll go with finishing my book!! I want to publish it lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, Beth! I just realized that you commented like just a few minutes ago! xD So glad you stopped by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!