Ephesians 4:32

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.
-- Ephesians 4:32, KJV



  I’m a person who has a hard time forgiving sometimes.  I tend to hold grudges months, and even years, after the incident happened.  Some of my family members have even told me that I seem to remember only the bad things people do.  I have had to stop and take time to seriously ask myself, “Is this how I want people to remember me?”

  Stop for a minute right now and ask God to search your heart.  Are you holding any grudges?  Is there anyone you haven’t truly forgiven in your heart?  Do you cling to justice and fairness to much?  Do you only remember the bad things people do?

  Remember, the Lord has forgiven you of all of your sins.  Jesus Christ has forgiven you for nailing Him to a cross!  His forgiveness is abundant and He is always ready and quick to forgive.  Shouldn’t we strive to be that way, too?


Comments

  1. So true, this was wonderful!! What a great post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this!! It really spoke to me, especially today! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to forgive some people in my life. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great reminder for all of us who are trying to live like Jesus. Great verse! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!