A Q+A with Beth


Hey y’all!  My friend Beth has agreed to join me today for a fun Q+A!  This has been in the works for a few weeks now, and I’m excited to be able to share it with you all today.  The Q+A consists mostly of random, fun questions that I asked Beth, but there are a few questions at the end that are more serious.  We hope you enjoy! :)



Beth!  Thanks so much for joining me in this interview!  So, I figured that for today, I’ll just keep it simple and fun, and give you a little quiz!  How does that sound? :)
Beth: Hey Grace!! Thanks so much for having me! Yes, that’s fine and fun!

Do you like the city, country, beach, or mountains best?
Beth: Well I’ve only lived in the country in my life, but I’ve been to all the others! Hmm… I’ll say City and Country!

What was the first thing you “wanted to be when you grew up” when you were little?
Beth: Hmmm… well one thing I remember besides getting married and having children-and of course being a cowgirl, lol!-was being an OB-GYN! A Baby Doctor!

Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Beth: I think I’m some of both, but probably more the extrovert!

If you could go any place in the world, where would it be?
Beth: Well I’m just going to say Columbia, South America! Because that’s where I’m called to be a missionary!

Would you rather go to Sea World or Dollywood?
Beth: Hmmm….  Sea World!

When singing, do you have an alto or soprano range?
Beth:  I don’t really know lol!

What is your favorite Disney movie?
Beth: Well let me see I’ve mostly seen the live action ones and not many lol, so Secretariat!

Dare devil or play-it-safe?
Beth: I think more play-it-safe! But I like being adventurous!

What is something that you have always wanted to do?
Beth: Ride Horses!

What is your best sibling advice?
Beth: Be your sibling’s friend. Do things with them, have relationships with them! And cherish the times with them! I need to work more on those things!

What Bible verse is especially important to you?
Beth: Oh so many! But I like John 16:33!! These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. It’s just shows us that Jesus doesn’t want us to be afraid and He has overcame the world, He has overcame everything in our lives we may be facing on the cross!

What is a book of the Bible that means a lot to you?
Beth: I really Love the Gospels!! They speak the most to me!

What is something God has been teaching you lately?
Beth: Not to fear, that He is true to peace! And I need to rest in His peace!!! He overcame fear on the cross and I can overcome fear in Him! He’s offering peace to me! I have to fight against fear with the weapons God has given me-His Word, prayer- and I know Jesus is winning this battle! He was-is-always there to tell people not to fear, he was always quick to calm fears! And He’s calming the ones in my life!

Thank you again for joining me, Beth!  It’s encouraging to me to see how God is growing and maturing you for His glory; I can’t wait to see how He will continue to use you in the future to further His kingdom!

Comments

  1. This was so fun! Great job, girls! I really enjoyed reading through this today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job both of you! This was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! It was fun to do with Beth! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Grace!! It was fun to do with Grace!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for doing this Grace!!! It was really fun!!! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for doing this with me, Beth :) I'm glad you also had fun!

      Delete
  4. Good interview, this was fun to read and get to know a little about another reader ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)May 23, 2017 at 12:22 AM

    How neat, two of my Besties in one post!! I enjoyed this, it was fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!