My Goals // October 2017

How was your summer, girls?  I cannot believe it is nearly October!  Autumn is here and I’m impatiently enthusiastically waiting for the cooler temperatures to arrive and STAY all day every day :)  Isn’t this season filled with so much loveliness?  I think so!



This summer was interesting, especially with having an unexpected surgery in early August and a trip to Michigan with some of the worst allergies I’ve ever had.  Hopefully the surprises of this season will be a little bit better :)

This past summer I made several goals, but fell short on most of them.  Doesn’t this sound a lot like our relationship with Christ?  “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” – Romans 3:23.  Praise the Lord for His mercy!

This coming month I would like to attempt accomplishing the following goals:

1 – Finish my hymn arrangement for 3 instruments.  All there’s left to do is add the last verse + ending!  Of course, then comes editing (and more editing…) and adding in any dynamics I’ve forgotten along the way.
2 – Read 2 books.
3 – Have a photo-shoot.
4 – Find my groove for overhand serves.  My former overhand serve just isn’t working right now.  But that makes sense: my technique on it is terrible. :P
5 – Physically push myself.  My physical endurance definitely has room to grow!
6 – Limit ice cream to weekends + travel.  Aside from the day I had a headache and completely forgot about my no-ice-cream-September and bought a milkshake, I didn’t have any ice cream.  I’m quite proud of myself :)  This coming month, I plan on limiting ice cream to weekends and the trip my grandma and I are taking.
7 – Write a beginner-level hymn arrangement.  I’ve never actually written any “easy” piano arrangements, so why not give it a shot?

So yeah, that’s what I hope on accomplishing this month!  What about you?


Happy Wednesday!

Comments

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)September 27, 2017 at 8:30 PM

    Great goals, Grace!!! :D I don't have any, except I really want to read a lot of books! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you get to read a lot this fall then! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome goals! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!