Thankful Things 1/11

“In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”  -- 1 Thessalonians 5:18.



Bible journaling in the little book of Zephaniah.

Public school ministries resuming after Christmas break.

Finishing an arrangement and working on editing.

Getting my braces off.

Sight-reading new hymns.




Music bunting.

Coming across old videos of piano pieces I have played.

Having lunch with a friend and mentor before she moved.




This quick little microwave chocolate cake I whipped up one evening.

Singing in a small ensemble with my dad and another father/daughter duo.

The New Year + setting goals.




Reading in the three Johns while enjoying a breakfast of single-serve chocolate chip waffles.

{Finally} putting fine tuners on my erhu.

Helpful sermons that correlate with Bible quiz material.




Beautiful Christmas tree lights.

Purchasing Christmas gifts from organizations supporting missionaries.

Short family road-trips.



SNOW!!

The book Do Hard Things.

Having the Bible so readily available to us.


What are YOU thankful for today?

Comments

  1. I am thankful for this blog post ;) Those are great things to be thankful for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Love the pictures too :) And Do Hard Things is amazing!! Never thought Brett Harris would be one of my writing coaches but that's something I'm thankful for too xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool that Brett Harris is your writing coach! What a blessing and amazing opportunity!

      Delete
  3. Awesome post and great pictures! :) I agree that it is amazing we have the Bible available to us at all times!!! :) I am thankful (today mainly :) for the Bible, the book "Evidence Not Seen" (it's a great book so far!), friends and family, letters, and rain!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna! Thanks for commenting!! Those are great things to be thankful for!

      Delete
  4. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)January 12, 2018 at 5:29 PM

    This was a great post! =) I'm thankful for so much... and I just bought Do Hard Things! I can't wait to read it! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You will love Do Hard Things! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!