Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my blog readers!!!  Blogging has been such a great experience and I’m having a lot of fun coming up with posts and designs and stuff like that.  But I wanted to say thank YOU for reading this blog!  Each page-view, comment, and even glance over a post means a lot to me!  Keep ’em coming! :)

We truly have SO much to be grateful for!  The Bible says that every good and perfect gift comes from the LORD; He is such a generous, loving God!  Let’s thank HIM for the millions of blessings he gives to us each day!!!


Happy Thanksgiving again!  And enjoy your turkey! :)

Comments

  1. I have ham.

    minionlover

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're evil.
    minionlover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much - I am honored to be called that. Nothing will get between me and my burger :) (jk, of course)

      Delete
    2. I wouldn't be so sure about that.

      Delete
  3. Oh yeah? what about a stampede of angry rhinos?
    minionlover

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about your brothers?

    minionlover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Punching them really isn't that difficult XD jk

      Delete
  5. What if a crocodile chased you all the way to a place without hamburgers and you'd have to walk 2,000 miles plus row a boar across an ocean to get to your hamburger?

    minionlover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not Captain Hook, so that's highly unlikely.

      Delete
  6. Crocodiles eat all your burgers and you're in a Captain Hook costume so they chase you to a place without hamburgers and you have to walk 2,000 miles to get home plus row a boat across the ocean to get to home where there are no more hamburgers.

    Beat that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Captain Hook's costume is too weird to duplicate. Besides, growing a thin curly mustache and long BLACK hair is never going to happen. And wigs like that would look to awful on me that I would probably scare off all of the crocs! lol XD

      Delete
    2. Captain Hook's costume is too weird to duplicate. Besides, growing a thin curly mustache and long BLACK hair is never going to happen. And wigs like that would look to awful on me that I would probably scare off all of the crocs! lol XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!