Memverse

Hey y’all!!  I just wanted to stop in and let y’all know of a memory website I have been using lately for studying for my Bible Quizzing!  The website is www.memverse.com and it has been an awesome tool for me personally these past few months of quizzing.

Memverse may seem confusing at first, but you’ll eventually get the hang of it.  You might try reading the tutorial page, which I only discovered a few moments ago… :)  Memverse is fun and has so many different ways you can learn your verses.  

Once you create verses, I suggest doing the fill-in-the-blanks first, and then go from there.  I try to do as many of the different memorization options as possible in one sitting when I’m first learning a verse, and then go back and practice those verses with any random options I decide I want to do!

Memverse also has Bible knowledge quizzes 2 days a week.  The questions are given to you randomly and from any book, chapter, or verse of the Bible.  You can even submit your own questions for a future quiz!  There are 25 questions per quiz, and you have about 30 seconds to pick your answer (the answers are multiple-choice).

There is also a Memverse blog.  The posts are usually for those who do the National Bible Bee, so if you do Bible Bee it’s definitely a place you’ll want to check! :)

And the best part of Memverse?  It’s free!  Oh, and a little WARNING – it can be addictive as well! :)  It’s definitely a fun and quick way to memorize passages of Scripture, and that’s why I wanted to share it with you! 


Have fun memorizing and hiding God’s Word in your heart!  

Comments