Happy Summer!

Hey y’all!  It’s officially summer 2016 today!!!  Can you believe it?!  Half the year gone by already!  So…I wanted to quickly hop onto this little nook of mine and wish y’all a VERY relaxing, profitable, and enjoyable summer!  And since summer is here, the summer ministry challenge has officially begun, so make sure you go back a post and check out the details! :)  There’s also a link in that post to my 2015 summer bucket list that has some fun summer ideas to beat summer boredom! ;)  Have a great summer!!

Comments

  1. Happy summer! I love summer so much :) I'm really excited about the summer ministry challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!