December Photo Challenge Recap

Hey y’all!  As I promised, here is my December Photo Challenge recap from this past month!  It was really fun finally challenging myself to take a picture once a day throughout the month, and even though I missed a lot of days and never made up from them, I did take some at least! :)  And for y’all with the iPhones: most of these are terrible quality from my iPhone 4 ;)  You’re not alone!

Here are the photos I took that I have downloaded to my computer.  I don’t have all of them, but I do have enough to entertain you today, I think! ;)  They aren’t in any particular order, and I’m not attaching day numbers to them.  There are several that were from the same photo-prompt, and I also jumped around and changed it up my fair share too!  So basically, this is just a conglomeration of the photos I took in December… whether they were on the list, or not!


Wrapping Supplies

Stockings

Decorations

Red/White stocking close-up

My beautiful piano keys <3

Gorgeous bokeh

Manger scene

More bokeh

Music

Chapel of Memories at Mississippi State University {sorry for the quality}

Hot cocoa for a late night drive

Broken gold star...

Fake snow at a Christmas lighting!

Some of my favorite books

The tallest hamburger I've seen... oh, and fries, too

My bookshelf

I'll leave you with this one...

:No, this is NOT what I look like in real normal life... I promise!


I hope you enjoyed seeing these!  Please let me know below if you joined me for the challenge… I would love to hear how it went for you!

Did you do this challenge with me?
Which of the above is your favorite photo?

Have you ever attempted a photo challenge?  How did it go?

Comments

  1. Those pictures were epic! The one of you is so funny! :D My favorites were the gorgeous bokeh ones!

    I'm sorry, but I failed at doing the challenge. I took like 10 pictures in one day, then forgot until after we'd taken down the Christmas decorations. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

    I have done one photo challenge before, that my friend Reya Heya held, it was a photo a week during the fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Olivia! I'm glad you enjoyed the photos! :) Oh yes, the funny selfie... I had to debate whether or not I should include that in the post xD But honestly it doesn't look like me in normal life (at least I don't think!) It was in the car at night with no flash, and we were surrounded by red lights from cars, and the quality is terrible. It's not an accurate photo ;) I might still take it off... I'm not sure yet. I'll probably wait until everyone who wants to comments, and then I'll take it off ;)

      The bokeh was so fun! I've always loved the smeared colors :)

      Oh yeah, I remember Reya's challenge! ;) And it didn't disappoint me at all! Life happens; I understand ;) Thanks for trying though!

      Delete
  2. Love this!! So glad you posted it! :D I love your selfie, it's great! xD And I liked your favorite books too ;) The bokeh pictures were awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella! I thought you might appreciate the selfie ;) And of course the favorite books! I love them! <3 ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!