Happy New Year 2017!

Happy New Year, y’all!!  It’s officially 2017 now! :)  I want to take a moment to thank you all for the many comments I received on the blog this past week for New Year Blog Week.  I really enjoyed posting each day this week, and I plan on making New Year Blog Week a tradition now!  So if I forget at the end of this year, please remind me ;)  And if you have any ideas at all for my next blog week, I would love to hear them in the comments below!!


“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Galatians 6:9

“Have not I commanded thee?  Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9

“My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;” James 1:2

“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

“Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:1-2

“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.” 1 Corinthians 15:58

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7

“For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” Romans 8:18


Wishing you all the happiest of New Years!  May God be glorified in and through our lives!  Much love to you all! <3

Comments

  1. What a wonderful post! I loved all the Bible verses! :D
    A very Happy New Year to you, my friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Olivia! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to end the New Year blog week! :) Love it! Those verses are some of my favorites, especially Hebrews 12! Happy New Year, sweet friend! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!