My Goals // February 2017

Hey y’all!  Here I am again with another monthly goals post :)  With January being the start of a New Year, that meant that a lot of goal-making naturally came with it, so I decided to break from monthly goals for the first month.  However, I’m ready to jump back in with February 2017 goals!


-- Spend 30 minutes writing per day.  Lately my passion for writing has been revived. I am very excited about the new book I am currently working on, and I hope to keep this excitement up and finish this book, unlike so many others I have abandoned in the past.  I would also like to spend more time writing thoughtful hand-written letters.  I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t love to receive a surprise, just-because letter in the mail!  And then of course, there are my blog posts :)  Whether it’s writing in my book, blogging, writing letters, journaling, or something else, I hope to spend at least 30 minutes writing every day.  This shouldn’t be that hard, but consistency is my goal here!

-- Try 2 Recipes.  This shouldn’t be that hard because my mom just got a new cookbook with some super yummy-looking recipes in it :)

-- Create a daily stretch/exercise routine.  Ever since volleyball season ended, I’ve missed the frequent practices where we spent a lot of time running and stretching… but especially the stretching.  Honestly, I really enjoyed the stretching!  Plus, I want to go into my next season of volleyball having a better endurance for how long I can hold an uncomfortable stretch, do pushups, and things like that :)

-- Begin memorizing Philippians.  Since I’m currently studying for our end-of-the-season Bible quiz tournament covering all of Romans and James, I decided to begin really memorizing Philippians in February.  Quizzing won’t start again till August, so I’ll have more time to devote to memorizing Philippians this spring.

-- Start a gratitude journal.  Ever since my post on Gratitude in the fall, I’ve wanted to start a gratitude journal.

-- Start planning a guest post/interview.  One of my goals for 2017 is to host 2 guest posts and/or interviews on my blog.  I want to begin planning the first one this coming month.


So that’s it: short and sweet :)  I’m very excited to begin doing these things!  I think that memorizing Philippians and starting a gratitude journal will both help me spiritually, and I’m super excited to stretch.  Okay, so that may sound a little funny… but seriously!  I mean it: I like stretching!  It makes me feel athletic and flexible, lol! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†


What are your goals for February?
Do you like stretching? :)


Comments

  1. These are great! I love your goal posts :) Haha, I've never actually done much stretching, but if you enjoy it, perhaps I will start trying it too ;) I'm excited for you about your book! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you enjoy these types of posts :) You should try stretching! It's fun! xD One time when a friend came over we kinda got a little crazy and spent a ton of our time doing stretches :P lol!

      Delete
  2. Great goals!! Ooh, letters! I need to reply to yours.... :P Are you thinking on anyone particular for your guest posts, maybe..... me? Ha-ha!

    I didn't make February goals, I'm just continuing my New Year's goals all year!

    I do like to stretch, especially crack my neck!! LOL! Weird, I know! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, don't crack your neck!! xD Glad you like to stretch though ;)
      Oh yes, I still can't wait to hear all your new year goals! :) Maybe in your letter? ;)
      Haha, well I do have some specific people in mind for the guest post/interview... sorry about that xD

      Delete
    2. Yeah, well, it feels good! LOL! :P

      I just sent you a letter today, and I included my New Year's goals!!

      Oh, I don't mind at all! No problem! I look forward to the guest posts!! :D

      Delete
    3. Oh yay! I can't wait to get your letter!! :)
      Ok, good, haha xD

      Delete
  3. Your goals are great! :) Wish you blessed February :P ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hana! Hope you have a wonderful month as well! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!