Summer Special Tag

Hey y’all!  I’ve been tagged! :)  This is the first time I’ve ever been tagged by a blogger, so I’m super excited!  Thank you, Mykaela, for tagging me! :)  Mykaela created this fun tag to give bloggers something fun to do this summer on their blogs.  Ready to jump in?


1 – What is a nickname only your family calls you?
Oh dear, I don’t think I have one!  My dad has called me “Miss Princess” ever since I was very little, but I’m ordinarily just called by my name since it doesn’t really lend itself to having nicknames.

2 – What’s a weird habit of yours?
Musicians kind of have this thing where they play invisible instruments… so if you ever see my fingers wiggling in weird patterns, I’m practicing the piano in my head :)  I also may or may not play invisible pianos with my toes…

3 – Do you have any strange phobias?
Well, I hate being higher than the second or third floor in hotels.  Mostly because elevators scare me (I dream too much of them plummeting!) and maybe a little because I’m scared of heights.  So, I’m scared of tall buildings and elevators.

4 – What is a song you secretly like to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
I guess the main one I would turn on and sing to in my room would be Running the Race by the Bontrager Family Singers.  I’m not really much of the blast/belt type though :P

5 – What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
Doors left open, be it the front door or simply a bedroom door.

6 – What’s one of your nervous habits?
I fidget.  If I’m in a button down shirt while I’m around you and fidgeting drives me insane, you’d better keep me super busy, because the bottom button is my favorite fidget toy :)  If I’m not in a button down, my fingernails make good substitutes.

7 –What’s a YouTuber that almost always makes you laugh?
I’ll just have to say Studio C since that is pretty much the only funny YouTuber {group} that I watch.  And honestly, I only rarely watch them.

8 – What was your first stuffed animal and what was it’s name?
I was never really a HUGE stuffed animal person, so I couldn’t tell you what my first one was and it’s name if I tried.  I was more of a doll girl.  The first doll I can remember absolutely adoring was my doll Grace-Eye.  She was one of those dolls that shut its eyes when you laid it down, and somehow one of her eyes got “stuck” shut.  So, I named it after me, but added an ‘eye’ to the end because she had an eye problem.  Yes, I know, that was a weird name…

9 – What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I don’t like coffee, just so you know.  So if I ever get a drink at Starbucks, it’s a hot chocolate.  Kid’s size.  With no whipped cream.

10 – Do you have any weird body skills?
Um, well I can flex my knee caps if my legs are in the right position.  Is that normal??

11 – What’s your favorite comfort food that’s bad but you eat it anyways?
Ice cream, preferably Moose Tracks.  But I’ll take chocolate too if that’s what’s available.

12 – What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I got nothing.  Seriously, I can’t think of anything I *always* say!

13 – What did you use to wear that you would never wear now?
I have decided that never again will I go to a beach/pool outdoors in a bathing suit that does not cover my shoulders 100%.  Last year I learned my lesson!  I never want to deal with shoulders that sun-burnt again.

14 – What did you want to be when you were young?
An artist or a nurse.

15 – How tall are you?
5’4 or 5’5.

Mykaela also included a bonus question, which I have decided not to answer.  The question is, what are 5 ways to win you heart/become a great friend?


That was fun!  Did you learn anything new about me today? ;)

Well, I can’t wait to pass this post along and hear some of YOUR answers!! :)  This is an open tag, but I’d like to go ahead and nominate Beth at This Redeemed Girl, Grace at Don’t You Know that I’m Singing, and Bella at Worth it All.  Tag – you’re it, girls!  :) 

If you are unable to do this tag, I would LOVE to hear your answers in the comments below anyway!


Have fun!

Comments

  1. This was fun! I'm an ice-cream person too. ;)
    Thank you for tagging me! I'm excited to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for ice cream! ;)
      You're welcome! I'm excited to see your post! :)

      Delete
  2. Aww, I loved this, Grace!! :D Just curious...do you not like whipped cream, or are you allergic? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mykaela! And thank you again for tagging me! This was so fun to do!
      No, I'm not allergic to whipped cream, I just don't like it ;P I've never liked the taste or the texture for some reason.

      Delete
  3. This was so fun, Grace! :D And YES I play invisible instruments too!! XD haha. I really enjoyed reading this :) Some things I learned new, but I also knew a lot of your answers so that was fun xD Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bella! And yes I was thinking that you'd recognize my answer to question 11! ;) Hahaha!

      Delete
  4. Oh yes. The invisible instrument... I get music I'm working on stuck in my head and play a couple of measures on my invisible piano... or my invisible viola... ;) And I'll mention my favorite (ok, only) Starbucks drink that I order since I don't like coffee, either! I like to get a Chocolate Frappuccino and always ask them to leave off the coffee. I think it's really good! :) This was a fun post to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha musicians unite! Us and our invisible instruments xD The worst thing is when you can't remember a specific chord in your head as you're playing your invisible instrument right before a performance, and then you freak out because you just can't remember that chord... Oh my, that has caused me SO much unneeded stress before! :P
      Ooh a Chocolate Frappuccino actually sounds amazing! I'm seriously going to have to try that next time. I didn't know you could ask for it without the coffee! So it's just like a chocolate drink then? Ahh!!! Sounds delicious!!


      Delete
  5. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)June 19, 2017 at 7:25 PM

    What a fun post, it was really interesting and it was fun learning more about you! I play invisable piano all the time, like when I listen to music, whatever instrument is playing, I am doing it with my fingers! And I don't even ever play piano anymore... Haha! The people you tagged are great, I can't wait for their answers! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed this post! I can't wait to read the others' answers too :) Haha that's funny you play invisible piano even though you don't play anymore! xD When I was really little, my older brothers and I would play pretend instruments to songs... so when we recognized instruments in a song we pretended that we were playing them :) Ah! We three have so many fun memories!!

      Delete
  6. This was a fun post!!! I learned some new things about you!! Lots of new things!! If not all of it lol!! Thanks a ton for tagging me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! And you're welcome! :) I can't wait to hear your answers!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!