New Year Blog Week 2017!

Merry Christmas, y’all!  I hope you all had a wonderful day, filled with lots of laughter, family, cheer, love, and joy in knowing that our Savior is born!  But again we are reminded, Jesus Christ did not come to earth just to stay in a manger.  He conquered the grave and gave us Hope for eternal life.  And THAT is a reason to celebrate today, and always!

Well, the year is quickly coming to a close.  Although I was planning on beginning New Year Blog Week tomorrow, I will be out of town all day, so you get this post tonight :)  So let me just say…

Welcome to New Year Blog Week 2017! :)

This week I’m super excited to be sharing some goals, lessons, favorites, and more from this past year!  I will officially begin on Wednesday, but for today, I’d like to just take a moment to THANK YOU for your support of me and my blog over this past year.  You all are the best!  I am thankful for each and every one of you and it is my hope that each post on this look nook of the web would be encouraging, challenging, or at least put a smile on your face :) 

As we go into the New Year, I am need of your feedback!  What post topics do YOU want to see on the blog?  I would deeply appreciate your suggestions, and if you have given me a suggestion before and I have not used it, please feel free to comment and tell me again because I probably forgot ;)  I cannot promise to write on the specific topic you suggest, but it will help me get a better idea of what sorts of posts you would like to read.

Also, I am planning on doing a post this week on my favorites from this past year, so if you are curious about a specific favorite in my life and would like me to share (favorite book, Bible verse, recipe, lipstick, etc.), feel free to comment and I will do my best to include that in my favorites post! (Although please don’t ask my favorite lipstick, because I don’t wear lipstick ;)


Alright-y, girls, that’s all I have to say for today.  Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! ;)

Comments

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)December 26, 2017 at 5:29 PM

    Merry Christmas! I am so excited for New Year's Blog Week! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're excited about it, Olivia! :)

      Delete
  2. YAY! This is going to be SO awesome! :D I'm so excited to see all that you post! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your New Year's Blog week! I would love if you did some more homemade card posts. Those are so inspiring! And you could do some more posts on hand lettering, because your hand lettering is so beautiful! <3 Did you have a good trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoy New Year's Blog Week, Joy! I have such fun putting it all together. Thank you for the suggestions! I sometimes feel like nobody really wants/needs card inspiration posts, so knowing that those are important to you is a big encouragement to me! I will definitely try to get some more of those out. And thank you so much! Your lettering is beautiful, too <3 And thank you for the thank-you card, by the way! ;) At first I didn't think it was lettered, because it looked so professional and legit! You did a wonderful job on it!
      And yes, we did have a good trip! Although as mentioned in my post from today, Joshua and I got stuck on a Ferris Wheel for an hour, so it wasted quite a bit of our time, and we missed some shows we wanted to see. But it was still enjoyable! Even sitting at the top of a Ferris Wheel for an hour was kinda fun! Definitely makes for an interesting story :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!