My Favorite Things Tag

Anna from Annie Writes recently tagged me for the My Favorite Things blog tag!  Thank you, Anna!



Here are the rules (copied from Anna’s blog):

Thank and link back to the person’s blog who tagged you!
Thank and link back to the person’s blog who started the tag! (Beth in Boots)
Write about seven of your favorite things in your post!  (Add at least one picture of everything!)
Tag seven people at least! (If you dont know seven blogs to tag just tag as many as you can)
Put the seven rules in your blog post!
 Include the picture above for the beginning of your post!
Have fun!!!

Let’s get started!  These are a few of my favorite things…


1 -- My Instruments

OK, so I could go on FOREVER about my instruments, but for the sake of your sanity, I will refrain from doing that. :)


Piano 😍😍😍
Viola
Erhu
Not pictured: flute, kalimba, and piccolo.


2 -- Ice Cream

Moose Tracks, preferably.  Or chocolate.  Or vanilla with a gallon of chocolate syrup on top.  Or something to that effect. :)




3 -- Volleyball

I absolutely love playing volleyball!!  I wish I had some good action shots to share with you, but none of those have ever been taken because apparently I’m invisible.  Or the photographers or invisible.  Oh well…



4 -- Quality Time with Family

For the privacy’s sake, I do not share photos of my siblings with you all.  But know that I am very thankful for them and time together is my favorite!  Whether it’s a one-on-one dinner date, an early morning hike, reminiscing about funny memories at family birthday parties, or singing together in the car, I love spending time with my favorite crazy people!


5 -- Trying New Hairstyles

I love experimenting with new hairstyles on both my sisters’ and my hair!  It’s surprising how many photos I have taken of hairstyles.  My “deleted” folder on my phone is always full of hairstyle selfies.   I really should just save all of those photos instead of deleting them, and then compile a hairstyle post here on the blog.  Haha!





6 -- Photography

Anna also listed this in her Favorite Things post, and although my photography is nowhere near the level + quality of hers (hers is fantastic!), photography is also something I enjoy when I get the chance.  Below are some photos I have taken.







7 -- Random Other Things

Books, gifts, encouraging friends, hand lettering, Bible time, memories, hilarious text streams (which I will not be sharing here)… we are so blessed!  I couldn’t possibly name all of my “favorite” things; there are too many!  But here are a couple more, for the record.

Bible time
Sour cream and chips :)
Flowers from my little brother
Journals + my journaling Bible
Surprise packages from sweet friends
Hand-lettering

I nominate…

Meg at Twirling in the Rain (Also, let’s just pretend that I already nominated you for the Sunshine Award, the LiebsterAward, and the Average Day tag…  Feel free to do them if you’d like!)
Alyssa at Here is Love
Bella at Worth it All (I’m guessing at this point that you don’t do blog tags, but I thought I’d give you another chance in case you saw this and went I WANT TO DO THIS WHY DIDN’T SHE TAG ME ;)

On a different note, I apologize for not blogging in several weeks.  I have a folder full of posts in progress and I’m also planning a new blog post series, so hopefully soon I’ll get this thing on the road again.  Thank you for sticking around even when I’m inconsistent!  Y’all are the best!


For you blog-less people: please share 7 of YOUR favorite things in the comments below!  I would love to hear!

Comments

  1. These posts are so much fun! I love reading them! :) I definitely relate to the instruments and ice cream..... XD See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed this! Haha yes. I guess I'll see you next week!

      Delete
  2. Yay! This was super fun to read! Thanks for tagging me! I still need to post the Sunshine Blogger award too... ;) I can relate to music, icecream, volleyball, family quality time, hair, photography (although I don't do it very much yet and I'm very much a beginner... Hehe) and random things, haha! ;)
    Yes, you should TOTALLY do a hairstyle post sometime!!! With lots of photos!!!I love doing my hair, but sometimes I'm a little lost when it comes to what I should do with it. ;)
    And as for the inconsistent posting... I think at this point, for me to point a finger at you would be like the man in Jesus' parable who had been forgiven a huge debt getting angry at the fellow who owed him a couple of pennies... ;) Glad you're getting back into it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we have lots of things in common, don't we? :) Oh, and I'm totally still a beginner at photography too!
      Well, you have been rather preoccupied of late so I do not blame you for not blogging. I need to be better at managing my time. Too much to do, too little time!

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed this post, Grace. :) Seven of my favorite things: packages/presents, ice cream (vanilla is the best), journals, pretty pens, books, photography, playing piano.

    love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are awesome things, Ashley! Thank you for sharing!

      Delete
  4. I LOVED this post :D I love when you do posts like this!! And can I please beg you to do a hairstyles post? XD I love the pics of your different hairstyles, you always make your hair look so pretty! :)
    Haha thanks for tagging me xD Yes, I had a ton of blog tags that kept filling up that I thought I'd get to someday but then just decided that I wouldn't do them, although I should probably put that on my blog so that people don't think I'm being rude xD But thanks for tagging me anyway ;) Here are 7 of my favorite things tho!
    1. Spending time with Jesus and doing new Bible studies.
    2. My family and going out for random ice cream runs.
    3. Friends...YOU!
    4. My purple laptop where all my writing happens and I am happiest xD
    5. Last minute trip plans!
    6. The Greatest Showman... xD
    7. Bible Bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll keep a hairstyle post in mind for the future then. ;)
      OK, haha, that's totally fine. :) Thank you for sharing 7 of your favorite things! Aww, I'm so thankful for you too <3

      Delete
  5. Enjoyed this, Grace! Thank you so much for tagging me!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for doing my tag Grace! I am glad that it is still going!

    ~Beth~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!