My Journey with Church Music // Q+A Submissions


Hello everyone!  Thank you for joining me thus far in my Church Music series.  As we prepare to wrap up this series in the next couple weeks, I would like to open up a Q+A for those of you who have any additional questions or would like me to elaborate further on a certain topic.


Although the main reason for this Q+A is to answer your questions pertaining to church music, music ministry, etc., I would be more than happy to answer any non-related questions!  If you’re just looking to have fun in asking random questions, I would suggest checking out my Pictionary Q+A post, as well as my 2nd Blog-versary Q+A answers first to see if your question has already been answered. ;)  Although random fun questions unrelated to music will not be refused for this Q+A, please limit them, as I am hoping to focus mainly on deeper questions.

Please submit any questions for the Q+A below, in the comments.  Answers will be posted in 2 weeks.

Comments

  1. Hello, Grace!

    My question: How do you not get prideful with your piano playing for the church?

    ~ Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a question! :) About how much time do you practice (like, for lessons) piano per day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely include that in my Answers post!

      Delete
  3. Hey Grace! Sorry it's been a while since I've commented, but I still always read your posts! Here's my question: Do you think you'll major in church music (or music in general)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy! I will most definitely answer your question in the Q+A :)

      Delete
  4. Yay! Looking forward to this :) Can you tell us about a church performance you had where you weren't entirely prepared or you were really nervous about it and God still used it to bless people? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I couldn't think of any questions when you first published this post, but I tried again, and this is what I came up with...
    1) Which is your favorite instrument to play in church?
    2) What is your favorite hymn?
    3) What is your favorite arrangement? (Link please! :D)
    I can't wait for the post! :) I've been really appreciating this series; thanks for putting it together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun questions! Thank you, Leona, for your encouragement!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!