Hello Fall Tag


A great big thank-you to Alyssa from Here is Love for tagging me for the Hello Fall blog tag!


hello september blog tag.jpg

Note – yes, this tag graphic says September.  Yes, I know it’s not September.  No, I don’t care. :)

Here are the rules…

-- Thank the person who tagged you.
-- Answer the questions.
-- Nominate at least 3 other bloggers.
-- Write out at least 10 new questions or just copy these.
-- Include the guidelines in your post, use the tag picture, and try to avoid nominating bloggers who have already been nominated.


Here are the questions Alyssa asked…

Fall or autumn?  I think ‘autumn’ is much prettier, but I use ‘fall’ more.

Favorite fall activity?  Attending two annual festivals.

Sweaters or hoodies?  Hoodies.

How would you describe the perfect fall day?  Sitting on the porch at my grandmother’s house, watching colorful leaves rain down, listening to the wind chimes ring in the breeze.  Temperatures cool enough to keep you warm when bundled up but still makes your nose turn pink when you’ve been having fun outside.  Going inside to find homemade hot cocoa on the stove and chicken pie on the table.

Apple pie or pumpkin pie?  Pumpkin over apple if I had to choose, but neither, really.

Do you like apple cider donuts?  No.

Favorite fall time drink?  Hot cocoa.

If you could go to one state in the USA, just for the fall scenery, where would you go?  I don’t know.  *Googles best places to visit in the fall.* Um, upper peninsula of Michigan?  Black hills of South Dakota?  New York?  Colorado?  I don’t know.  I’ve been to the Great Smokey Mountains recently but the leaves were rather dull.

What color leaf do you like best?  Red.  But I also like orange.


I also thought I’d answer a couple questions that Alyssa was asked, since my answers to several of the questions above were pretty poor. (Sorry, I just don’t like apple cider-y stuff…)


What is the first thing you want to do when autumn gets here?   I have to be honest – I love this season just for its fashion!  I love breaking out the boots and plaid on the cool days.  My perfect fall outfit consists of brown leggings and boots, a knee-length denim skirt, a plaid top, my gold necklace, and a beautiful brown beanie/hat my friend crocheted me years ago.

Favorite thing pumpkin?  My grandma’s pumpkin chocolate-chip cookies.  SO GOOD!

Do you like another season better than autumn?  Nope!  Autumn is my favorite! <3


Now, the questions for my nominees…

What do you love most about autumn?
Do you have any fall/Thanksgiving traditions?
Favorite fall treat?
Favorite fall beverage?
Fun fall memory?
Perfect fall outfit?
What do you think of when you hear the word ‘autumn’?
5 things you are thankful for?
Cinnamon rolls or pumpkin pie?
Favorite fall quote and/or Bible verse on thankfulness?

I nominate…
Anna at Annie Writes

Comments

  1. I love Autumn too! You don't like apple or pumpkin pie?! (I love them both!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, the fall scenery is nice in Pennsylvania!! XDD
    loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh ok, well then one of these years I'll have to come check it out. ;) And since you love summers, you've got to check out ours too! Nothing like the heat down here in the south... xD ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!