Thankful Things 10/10

Today I’m thankful for…

The arrival of my favorite season.



Singing In Christ Alone in Spanish class.

Special singspiration services.

S'mores.



Playing an impromptu volleyball *game* with friends (which unfortunately resulted in ruining my third pair of sandals this month...).

Playing flute in instrumental small groups.

Fun new hairstyles.






Mornings cool enough to drive with the windows down.

This People Need the Lord piano arrangement.

Beautiful days with breezes.




Trying frozen yogurt with a friend.

Taking an afternoon trip with my dad and sister to a volleyball tournament.

A delicious Papa John’s brownie (which obviously had been mostly consumed at this point).


Playing piano duos and singing duets with a brother before church (which ended with my choir director/fantastic pianist walking in on me playing Come, Christians turned ragtime...)

Instant mac-and-cheese to eat between chapel and a Spanish exam.

A late night after-church French-fry run with some younger siblings and their friends.

This video. <3



What are YOU thankful for?

Comments

  1. You're Thankful Things are my favorite posts! Love reading them!! <3 I am thankful for early morning devotions, vanilla chai tea, warm weather (I am not a fall person lol), listening to my favorite hymns on YouTube, Farm Fest, and my sweet friend, to name a few things!! See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joy! Those are lovely things to be thankful for! I'll see you soon!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love those hairstyles! (Especially #1 and #3!) Did you do them by yourself? I also like the hand lettered "Autumn"; beautiful! <3
    I am thankful for music- a wonderful gift from God. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leona! I did do the hairstyles myself. :)
      YES I am so very thankful for music, too! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!