1 Year Blog-versary!!

Hey!  It’s my first blog-versary ever on this little nook of mine!  I’m so excited!! First, I wanted to give a HUGE thank-you to my dear readers!  There are not very many of you, I know, but recently I’ve been inviting more friends to read.  I am really excited about this coming year, and will mention my goals below.  But first, I hope you enjoy these fun facts and tips! :)

FUN FACTS
1) It took me quite a while to come up with a blog name.
2) The blog that first inspired me to start my own was Fresh Modesty.
3) I had to google how to add the “about” page…
4) I have 74 comments.
5) I have 46 posts, not including this one.
6) The post that probably took me the longest was the diffuser necklaces.
7) My first blog viewer was one of my brothers, lol! XD

BLOG TIPS
1) Use Google if you’re stuck.
2) Encourage feedback/ask questions.
3) Look at other blogs and note what you like.
4) Don’t worry about having the “perfect look.”  Your blog is where you share you writing, not your designer abilities.
5) Be yourself, and have fun!

PLANS FOR THE COMING YEAR
1) Start a series.
2) Have a guest post/interview.
3) Widen my blog topic range.
4) Start a blog Bible study.

Blogging is SO much fun –enjoy it!  Just put your unique creativity, writing, and personality into it.  Now I’d like to ask you some questions! :)

What is your favorite post on this blog?
What type of series/posts would you be interested in?
What would you like the Bible study to be about?


I hope you enjoyed this post!  Your ideas, suggestions, and comments are always more than welcome!  
I am really looking forward to this coming year of blogging!!

Comments

  1. Congrats on your 1 year Blog-versary!! =) That's very exciting! I'm so enjoying your blog! =) My favorite post on your blog is "Some Things I Learned in 2015"! That was really encouraging =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bella! I'm so glad you're enjoying it - I definitely am! :) I'm glad that post was encouraging too :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I can't believe it's been one year already!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!