My Goals // April 2016

Hey y’all!   2016 is a quarter of the way over, and the beautiful April month has arrived!  April always seems like a month of joy and refreshment and beauty as the earth continues to blossom after the winter.  As the earth blooms out this month, let’s take some time to evaluate the year so far and make some more goals to help us have a productive coming month.

I thought I would show you my goals this month, and then hopefully I will be able to do an update at the beginning of May to show you how I did in completing the goals.

Musical
-Begin a new piano piece
-Finish my piano hymn arrangement to “Glorious Things of Thee are Spoken”
-Learn a new guitar chord
-Practice flute 4 times per week

Spiritual
-Start a daily prayer time with my sister
-Memorize Romans 1:1-10
-Finish memorizing 1 Peter (right now I am at 4:15)
-Read “Bruchko”
-Start reading another missionary biography

Other
-Memorize lines for Bridge of Blood play (I am performing this in the summer; I have the part of Elizabeth Elliot… so a lot of lines!)
-Obtain a vintage accessory/dress for Bridge of Blood play (April/May)
-Try a new recipe
-Type out more recipe cards
-Crochet a scarf (a sweet lady from my church gave me a pattern to try out)
-Send an encouragement email to someone

I also have a special blogging goal, but you will find that out later this month :)


I’d love to know, what are your goals for April?

Comments

  1. So excited to see your blog and what you are posting! :) It made my day getting to come here and look at your post :) Your goals for April are awesome!! Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments made my day, Bella! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

      Delete
  2. COOL!!! Is the "Elizabeth Elliot" Jim Elliot's wife?!

    #UNASHAMED

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL!!! Is the "Elizabeth Elliot" Jim Elliot's wife?!

    #UNASHAMED

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!