Introduction to New Year's Blog Week 2018

Hey y’all! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas, enjoying the fellowship of family and the miracle of the incarnation of Jesus Christ.  It’s the day after Christmas, and you know what that means. :) It’s New Year’s Blog Week!

For those of you who are newer to the blog as of this past year, you may be wandering what New Year’s Blog Week is.  It’s a week of daily blogging I do leading up to New Year’s, starting on December 26th.  In general, the posts include a lot about the past year, as well as plans for the new one, with a spiritual growth post or two capping it off, although each year is a little different from the one before.

I’m really excited to get started!  For today, I’d simply just love to hear from you in the comments below!

Are you a newer reader to the blog?  If so, how did you first discover the blog, and what has been your favorite post?  If you’ve never commented before, say hi!  I’d love to “meet” you!

How was your Christmas?  Details, please! ;)

How can I make Grace Notes even better in 2019? (Post ideas, etc.)



In case you missed it, I put up a new Christmas YouTube video last week, debuting my Chinese violin. :)



Comments

  1. New Years blog week sounds fun! I can’t tell you too much about our Christmas though because it didn’t happen yet. We’re celebrating tomorrow, because my mom had to work yesterday. Anyways, most of us are sick right now, so it worked out. My grandma is on her way down, and then on the 30th we’re heading up to see my relatives in NJ. That will be fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm sorry you guys are sick -- that's no fun! :( I'm glad you will be able to celebrate tomorrow! That sounds fun!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!