Card Inspiration // One Big Flower

Hey y’all!  For a minute there I forgot that today’s my blogging day – whoops! :)  Well, today I chose to feature another card with no words.  Instead, my focus point is one BIG flower!


This flower was one of the biggest sticker flowers I had.  It was very interesting and different than most flowers, so I thought I’d use it.  I wanted some other background besides pink, though, but since the pink seemed like the color that went with it the most, I went ahead and used it.  To keep the pink from not taking the attention off the flower too much, I added a few little things on the card to add some more color and detail.


Do you like the big flower and pastel colors of this card?  Or is my pink too overpowering?

And, btw, do you like the orange/turquoise blog design?  I began my search for a more permanent blog design, and hey!  I actually liked this one! 

Let me know your thoughts by commenting below!

Comments

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!