My Goals // 2017

Hey y’all!  Okay, this is going to be a short post, since I had surgery this morning and I’m feeling just plain yucky right now.  But I didn’t want to skip a day completely, so here I am!  These are the things that are on my 2017 goal list right now…

·        Blog 40 posts
·        Gain 10 blog readers
·        Host 2+ guest posts/interviews
·        Guest post on a blog
·        Begin learning erhu
·        Begin learning guitar
·        Continue playing harp
·        Write 5 hymn arrangements
·        Write 1 original composition
·        Play every song in the hymnal
·        Learn a new flute piece
·        Complete a photography challenge
·        Have 5 photo-shoots
·        Complete a Scripture writing challenge
·        Memorize Philippians
·        Fill my prayer journal
·        Read 20 books
·        Try 20 recipes

I can’t wait to hear YOUR New Year goals for 2017! :)


(My apologies for this terribly short and uninteresting post…)

Comments

  1. I love reading about your goals, and these are great! I hope you feel better very soon! :( And if you want to guest post on a blog, you're always welcome to do so at my blog, if you want sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed reading the goals, because I felt terrible that this post was so short and boring xD Hopefully today I'll have something more interesting to say...
      And thanks so much for offering for me to guest blog! Maybe sometime we can talk about that further into detail ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the goals that you have for 2017! Have you gotten an erhu yet? My goals for this year are to learn alto clef, sew more (specifically skirts), and read through the Bible. I'm sorry to hear that you had to have surgery. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joy! Yes, I did get my erhu for Christmas ;) I love it!!
      And those are some great goals for 2017! Alto clef looks confusing, so I hope it goes very well for you! :)

      Delete
  3. Cool!! Well my are a lot but a few are Become more like Christ, play the piano, and make this mini movie for my YOuTube channel! The movie will be about purity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing, Beth! Please let me know when you post the video of your purity movie on YouTube! :)

      Delete
  4. This was so cool, I thought it was really interesting! I'm so sorry you had to have surgery, are you doing better now?
    I am going to make a list of New Years goals tonight, so I will share them with you later on! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia! I didn't realize that the day-of-surgery recovery was so bad! I was thinking that'd I'd be up and running as usual! xD When I woke up from the surgery, though, I was a miserable mess, so this post was thrown together as quick as possible. I'm doing a lot better, though, thank you for asking! I can't eat much yet, but I'm able to add in more foods each day! I have to eat soft foods/liquids for more than a week, and I can't drink out of a straw. Ice cream has been my life saver, haha! xD
      I can't wait to hear your New Year goals!! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!