Favorite Posts of 2016

Hey y’all!  It’s time to begin day 3 of New Year Blog Week! :)  I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s post, and if you haven’t yet, please leave me a comment and let me know what God did in your life in 2016!  For today’s post, I’d like to take a moment to discuss my favorite posts of 2016 on Sour Cream and Chips, and to link back to them.

It feels a little weird telling you what my favorite posts are since, after all, it’s my blog and I’m a bit biased (Just kidding!  I’m actually my worst critic) :)  But…. if I’m allowed to, I would like to talk about a few of the posts that I really enjoyed writing and putting my heart on paper, uh, I mean, computer screen ;)


Be a Light for Christ.   This post is from early in the year.  In it, I talk about witnessing, an example of witnessing in the Bible, and share some ways that we can witness.  There weren’t any comments on that post, so I’m not sure how many of you know about it.  It was one of the first posts in which I just shared my heart on a Spiritual topic.

10 Things We Should Be Praying for Ourselves.   In this post back in April, I shared a list of 10 things that we, as women and daughters of the King, should be praying for ourselves.

My Thoughts On // Our Assignments.   Here I shared my thoughts on God-given assignments, our roles as Christians, and rejoicing in your calling.

What Would You Do If You Knew You Couldn’t Fail?   In this post I answered a thought-provoking question and challenged my readers to dream big and answer the question for themselves.

Interview with Isabella Morganthal // Part One and Interview with Isabella Morganthal // Part Two.   My friend Bella joined me in a two-part interview in September!  If you haven’t already, I encourage you to go back and read it.  She had some very thoughtful, challenging, and encouraging things to say!

September: Children’s Cancer Awareness Month.   This was my favorite post of the year.  I was very honest with y’all about my thoughts on Children’s Cancer Awareness Month, and I hope that I got you to think about what you can do to remember and support the many children who are currently undergoing cancer treatment.

My Thoughts On // Gratitude.   In this post I shared a personal example of ingratitude in my life and the truths that I used to battle against it.  I talked about how gratitude is the root to true joy, and challenged my readers to be thankful!


Those were my personal favorites from this past year.   I also asked several friends to please share their favorites with me from 2016.  Here’s what my readers liked!  And a big thank-you to the girls who replied ;)


Here’s what one girl said: “I liked the goal ones that I read.”  Thank you so much, friend! ;)

Another gave these post titles:
Thanks so much!  I’m so glad you enjoyed these! ;)


If you get the chance, you are more than welcome to read (or re-read) any of these posts! And feel free to comment on them as well!  I always love reading the comments y’all leave me!  :)


I would love to know… What were YOUR favorite posts from 2016?

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these again! Love them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was neato! My favorite's were the interviews with Bella, and "My thoughts on Gratitude" and the card inspiration ones! I really like your posts!

    P.S. I'm sorry it's taking me a long time to reply to your letter! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed this! Yes, I loved the interviews with Bella; those were so fun!! :) Thanks so much!
      And no problem about the letter... I've taken more than my share of time in the past ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!