New Year Blog Week 2016!

Hey y’all!  Today I’m super-duper excited to announce to you... *drum roll*… New Year Blog Week 2016!!  I came up with it not even 10 minutes ago and I was ecstatic with the idea!  What better way to celebrate the New Year than with a whole week of fun blog posts here on Sour Cream and Chip’s?!

Here’s the idea: each day (beginning today) leading up to New Year’s (Sunday), I’m going to publish a new post here on the blog.  Posts will range from my favorites of 2016 to my plans for 2017… but let me not give it all away right now!  You’ll have to come back each day to see what’s new! :)


I can’t wait to get it really going with tomorrow’s post!  Until then... let’s get excited for New Year Blog Week 2016!! :D

Comments

  1. Oh this is so exciting! :D I can't wait to see all your posts :) Super excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited too!! :) And I'm allowed to tell more people now so you are welcome to tell others about my blog if you want, btw. Just thought I'd mention that since my blog's no longer that "secret" :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope you can come back to read the posts this week! ;)

      Delete
  3. How cool! I can't wait to see all the posts! :D

    I was wondering since I saw the comment you left Bella, can I tell my friends about your blog? They're all Christian girls. They'd enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Olivia!
      And yes, you may tell your friends about my blog if you would like. I don't want the whole world knowing, but I'll let you tell close friends you trust ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay, you reached the bottom of the page -- now it's time to comment! :) I love hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments make my day!